The city of Altus Fleet Maintenance Mission Statement:
It is the mission of the City of Altus Fleet Maintenance to maintain the City of Altus Fleet in the most efficient, cost-effective method possible.
- To maintain the City Fleet for use in service to the citizens of Altus.
- To perform timely repairs to City Vehicles and Equipment to allow the City of Altus to complete its mission.
- To control the cost of routine maintenance and repairs in an effort to provide cost-effective service.
- To identify and correct vehicle and operator problems causing excess maintenance requirements.
- To maintain adequate fuel supplies for the city fleet.
- To maintain accurate records of fleet maintenance costs.
- To insure the compliance of Fleet Maintenance with all applicable guidelines, regulations, ordinances and laws concerning vehicle maintenance facility operations.
- To provide service to any vehicle in use by the City of Altus during times of emergency.