Billing Cycles & Delinquent Dates
The City is divided into four billing zones:
- Billing Zone 1 - Bills will be mailed on the15th of each month.
- Billing Zone 2 - Bills will be mailed on the 23rd of each month.
- Billing Zone 3 and 4 - Bills will be mailed on the last day of each month.
- Billing Zone 1 - The 3rd of following month mailed.
- Billing Zone 2 - The 10th of the following month mailed.
- Billing Zone 3 and 4 - The 15th of the following month mailed.
Garbage collection is billed on all electric accounts. There are large trash containers furnished by the City in which to place your garbage. Flatbed service is offered once every 60 days for furniture, appliances, and bathroom fixtures. The sanitation Department can be reached by calling 580-481-2251 during the hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Utility deposits are required on all water and electrical accounts and will be applied to final bill only. The residential utility deposit is $200, and the water-only deposit is $50 (Effective June 24, 2004). Commercial deposit is 1.5 times the average monthly bill, minimum $150.
|Type of Service
||Amount of Charge
|New Charges (Listed on bill as SV)
|Anything done after 5 p.m., on the weekend, or on a legal holiday
|Customer-requested connect or disconnect during business hours